“The warmest welcome & freshest food at Rutland’s oldest inn”
Charming, historic 17th Century Thatched Country Inn with Roaring Log Fires when it's chilly, plenty of Outdoor Seating on Garden Terrace when it's sunny, Nooks & Corners for Couples, Larger Tables for meeting up with friends, colleagues or family, occasional Live Music & Art Exhibitions & Space to host a special Event, Private Party or Wedding.
Set in the idyllic, rural village of Braunston-in-Rutland, opposite the Church, just 2 miles from the county Town of Oakham, 5 miles from Rutland Water & Uppingham & within easy reach of Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough, Stamford, Grantham & Leicester.
FOOD & DRINK
- Drinks Served Throughout Pub Opening Hours
- Lunch Served Tues – Sun
- Dinner Served Tues – Sat
- Vegetarian & Gluten Free Options
- Children’s Portions/Prices
- Varied Menu of Modern British Cuisine Tues – Sat inc Steak, Fish & Homemade Pies
- Lighter Lunch Menu also available Tues-Sat inc Stone Baked Baguettes
- Traditional Sunday Lunches with Homemade Yorkies, Gravy & Duck Fat Roast Tatties
- Daily Specials & Delicious Homemade Desserts
- Freshly Cooked to Order from Seasonal, Local Produce
- Homemade Bread & Hand Cut Chips
- See Example Menus for a flavour of our style, range & pricing
- Cask Marque Award for well-kept Real Ales, Lagers, Guinness & Ciders
- Carefully Chosen World Wines
- Coffee & Speciality Teas
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Children, Cyclists & Walkers Welcome
- Family Friendly Facilities & Art Activities
- Dogs Welcome in our Drinks Bar & Garden Terrace
- Gift Vouchers from £20 upwards – click MAKE A BOOKING button to Buy Now!
- Group Meals/Larger Tables a Speciality
- Bespoke, Individual Events, Private Parties, Weddings, Christenings, Club Meets…
- Personal Party Planning with Attention to Detail – Talk To Us about your Ideas & Budget!
- Room/Venue Hire & Free Wi-Fi
- Braunston Walks Leaflets
LOCATION: Braunston Village near OAKHAM, RUTLAND
Often described as 'a hidden gem', The Blue Ball at Braunston is located just off the main Oakham to Leicester Road (B6047) which runs through the idyllic village of Braunston-in-Rutland. You'll find us at 6 Cedar Street, opposite All Saints Church. Put LE15 8QS in your Sat Nav.
Join our VIP LIST TODAY (sign up on the contact form) to receive a welcome offer & to be the first to hear about exclusive Offers & Events.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
to get £5 off any bottle of Wine or Fizz!
Show us you've liked our page on Facebook with your phone when you arrive
Click here to view our Facebook page