We love to host weddings, birthday, anniversary or christening parties & one-off events & can create menus to suit all palates & purses. If you wish to use our rear restaurant room (seating for 40/buffet for 70) or the entire venue we can arrange a bespoke day and/or eve around the things you want to eat and do. So if you're looking for an idyllic, intimate venue capable of working with you to create the event you envisage, with superb food, service, atmosphere & attention to detail call us or drop us a line with your thoughts...
It's up to you how formal or informal you want your wedding, birthday, anniversary or other celebration to be but here's a few things to consider:
- Date & Timings
- Likely Numbers / Age Range
- Exclusive Room/Venue Use Fees
- Food Arrangements & Budget
- Drinks Arrangements & Budget
- Venue Layout & Decoration
- Seating Plan if relevant
- Deposit, Menu, Pre Orders (if relevant)
Smaller rooms available for smaller Usher & Pre-Wedding Dinners/Buffets, Christmas Parties, Dinner Parties etc. We also have a private dining table for 6.
In order to give you an outline of likley costs, we would first need to find out more from you about your expected:
- Arrival & End Times
- Your Food wishes eg. a buffet (or other more informal food), or a 2 or 3 course meal,
- Your Drinks wishes eg arrival and/or toast drinks and whether you wish to provide drinks with your meal or simply use our pay bar
- Any further catering later on?
All of these aspects are somewhat flexible so it's always worth talking to us at an early stage. Meanwhile, have a look at our Pricing range for food
Attended a wedding which was actually booked elsewhere, however due to a fire occurring at their other wedding venue the bride and groom had less than 24 hours to get something else arranged! The manager at the other hotel was so helpful (I apologies in advance, I cant quite remember everyone's names!) and managed to get in touch with the Blue Ball where the staff were so welcoming and up for the challenge of putting on a 3 course meal for about 33 people. Baring in mind they had hardly any notice, they absolutely pulled it out of the bag!